– Eric Copper –
Global Exposure. Texas Reach. Local Expertise.
Austin Portfolio Real Estate-KW International
1611 W 5th Street, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78703
Markets Served: Austin, TX; Round Rock, Texas; Cedar Park, Texas; San Marcos, Texas; Lakeway, Texas;
Specialties: Athletes/Celebrities; Executive Relocation; Gated Communities; International Buyers; Waterfront/Waterview;
What do Clients Say?
We worked with Eric Copper during the recent purchase of our Texas ranch. We were impressed with Eric’s real estate knowledge and professionalism throughout every step of the process. His expertise and analytical skills allowed a negotiation and closure within thirty days of property identification. We were equally impressed with Eric Copper’s entire team. They were all exceedingly professional with each aspect of the property purchase. We found it easy to work with Eric as he possesses integrity, tireless energy, and great affability.N. Sanders
Eric and his team are among the best in this nation! We had a very short window to buy a house in Austin, and Eric literally made himself available to us on short notice. Once we put an offer on the house, Eric's team made sure that it was a smooth and fair transition. I would recommend Eric to anyone in Austin.A. Tyler
As a real estate professional in the commercial arena myself, I can tell you that Eric is a real PRO. He is competent, knowledgeable and reliable. I would definitely recommend him.D. Kahn
Eric was great! He went above and beyond our greatest expectations! We will be using Eric again soon. We highly recommend Eric!A. Koplowitz
In roughly two weeks we've had realtor tour, open house and two showings. I'm pleased with the online traffic we're getting and the markets we're represented in. You guys are a selling machine…couldn't be happier with your work.C. Groody
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quickly recognized Eric's leadership and emergence into the Austin market hiring Eric in 2006 as the broker for his flagship offices where he led over 1600 agents and was responsible for over 7,000 transactions and $1B in sales volume annually. Returning to his roots in 2010, he is actively selling again and his accomplishments have continued to receive accolades.
Since 2012, Eric has been recognized as both the #1 Top-Selling Agent in his company of over 900 agents and ranked #5 by the Austin Business Journal. Eric is a proud member of the prestigious and exclusive Luxury League, Platinum Top 50 and Elite 25™ organizations.
With experience ranging from moderately priced condominiums to multi-million dollar single-family homes, Eric’s clients value his level of knowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to successfully bring their transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includes top-level executives, professional athletes, celebrities, to first-time home buyers all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion is applied to every client.
Eric has built a sterling reputation on personalized service and professionally handled transactions where his honesty, integrity, and professionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yield exceptional results.
When hiring Eric to represent you, whether relocating, buying, or selling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pride in his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, Eric relocated to Austin in 2000 and has felt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community serving as a major contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to several non-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Eric enjoys a wide variety of activities such as traveling, riding his bike, boating, and skiing. You might also find him performing periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His most treasured time is with family and friends.
● Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Marketing
● #1 Top Closed Volume (2016, 2015, 2013, 2012) ; #2 Top Closed Volume (2014)
● Austin Business Journal’s #5 Residential Real Estate Agent in 2016
● Platinum Top 50 Centurion Winner (2013 to Present)
● Elite 25 Distinction (2012 to Present)
● Luxury League Distinction (Inaugural 2017 Member)
● Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate Member
● Founding Member, Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
● The Institute for Luxury Homes Marketing (2005 to Present)
● Austin Board of Realtors (2004 to Present)
● Broker and Team Leader for the nation’s #1 franchise real estate office in profit, number of transactions, and sales volume (2006-2010)
● Board of Trustees, The Long Center for the Performing Arts (2013 to Present)
● Board of Trustees, Zach Theatre (2016 to Present)
● Conspirare Symphonic Choir
● Cyclist and volunteer for Austin's annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005-Present)
● Corporate Sponsorship Steering Committee, HRC (Human Rights Campaign 2005 to 2008)
● Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
● Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNE)
● Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CHLMS)
● Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)