Share the experience.
1221 W Lake Street, Suite 209,
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Visit My Website
View My Featured Properties
Search My Listings
Los Angeles, California;
Beverly Hills, California;
Bel Air, California;
Specialties: 1031 Exchanges; Athletes/Celebrities; Custom Construction; Executive Relocation; Residential Investments;
What do Clients Say?
“Thanks Erik! It feels great being a homeowner. It won’t set in though until we are moved in there after we fix it up.
Thank you so much for all of your help, hard work, everything!It was fun working with you!”
Stacey Q and Rich Hhttp://www.erikbrownhomes.com/#!testimonials/c17ip
“Thank you for the magazines that came yesterday. With your help, we both have more time to read.
Thanks again for helping us sell our home in 2 months time!!!”
Dorothy and Warren Ahttp://www.erikbrownhomes.com/#!testimonials/c17ip
“Thank you Erik. You have made the whole up and down process of selling my parent’s home easier to deal with. I have appreciated your honesty, insight, and professionalism.”
“After working with you through these past years in this tough real estate market, I am happy to give you an eleven out of ten rating for competency, trustworthiness and being someone to work with. Use me as a referral any time.”
- Mike Brady, Brokerhttp://www.erikbrownhomes.com/#!testimonials/c17ip
“Erik is extremely personable and creative, all of which combine to make his services a very Good Value. Erik had been recommended to me by two completely separate friends so knew I was in good hands from the beginning. His expertise and integrity produced the great results of my home being sold
less than two months after putting it on the market. I couldn’t be more satisfied. I highly recommend Erik to anyone trying to sell – or purchase – a home. He makes the whole experience downright enjoyable!”
Very early in life I realized the power of a lasting experience is truly worth cherishing. I love homes. I love helping those find the American dream. I have had the privilege of helping many with this exact pursuit, and my secret is simple:
- I strive to consistently wow my guests with unparalleled service.
- I continually re-establish a lifelong relationship focused on your every real estate need.
- I surpass the loftiest expectations by creating a real estate "experience" like no other.
My hope with this service is to share with you some of the wonderful possibilities waiting for you.
Additionally, let me share a bit about myself: After graduating from St. John’s University in the late 90′s, I set out on a path to self-employment. Little did I know that this path would lead me to where I am today. I began my real estate career by purchasing my first home: A HUD property that needed a massive overhaul. After rehabilitating this home (and making $3 an hour on my efforts!) I was hooked on the real estate world. I went on from that first investment to:
* Rehabilitate 90 properties and counting
* Start and sell a property management company, managing and maintaining over 500 rental units
* Partner on a title insurance company that averaged 40 transactions per month for several years
* Implement procedures for a small mortgage company
* Become an instructor for the Home Buyer Teacher series of First Time Buyer seminars
* Build a growing real estate team that is now assisting over 150 home buyers and sellers per year
Most recently, and importantly, I summarized my vision for what real estate service should be. I have listed this vision on the aforementioned home page for your reference.
This life path has also given me the ability to give back, and I have used my career to work with such organizations as:
* Little Brothers, Friends of the Elderly
* The Partnership Academy
* Feed my Starving Children
* Boy Scouts of America
* Rotary International
You see, life for me is about experience. Having the ability to experience something for the first time is like a new beginning, a fresh perspective. I want to offer you a new perspective on your next home purchase or sale.