Choose Once | Choose Right
423 N Main St,
Doylestown, PA 18901
Visit My Website
View My Featured Properties
Search My Listings
New Hope, Pennsylvania;
Specialties: Architecturally Significant; Custom Construction; Equestrian; Historic; Listing Specialist;
What do Clients Say?
Kim was INCREDIBLE to work with from the very beginning, to the very end, and even after. Her communication is fantastic in terms of both efficiency and clarity. I have never had an experience where something with so many logistics and paperwork, was so easy.Bill & Diana C - Willow Grove, PA
From touring various homes in the Lower Makefield Township area to answering all of our first-time home buyers questions, she offered expert advice without pressure. She negotiated for our target price, and she assisted us in navigating through all of the paperwork with ease. We highly recommend working with Kim if you're looking in the Bucks County area - she knows the market well, is lovely to work with.Jay & Dana M - Yardley, PA
Kim had sold our house in 6 days... twice! After the first buyer fell through it only took her two days to find us another. Now, we had to find the perfect house and she didn't disappoint! Her guidance and attention got it done for us and we couldn't have been happier.Tim & Deneen - New Hope, PA
List Price to Sales Price Ratio: 97.4%
Days on Market: 28
Buyer Purchase Price to Appraised Value: 101.58%
Choosing the right REALTOR to sell your home, most likely your largest asset, is a pivotal decision. If your first exposure to the market is lousy, it can be an arduous recovery even with the best agent at the helm.
Working with a REALTOR who prices homes correctly, presents them to the public with the highest standards, and who uses advanced online and direct mail marketing strategies is of the utmost importance.
The last thing you want is an agent that overvalues homes to get listings, with price reductions being their only form of marketing.
My Agents Statistics show my ability to correctly price and present listings so that they sell quickly, for the highest price.
This is true for the purchase of a new home, as well. Agents need to be able to act quickly and advise you accurately. Price, inspections, mortgage, title, and location knowledge all come into play.
- Over 15 Years Industry Experience
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member: Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Listings Featured on ‘House Hunters’
- Voted 'One of the Best' by the Daily Intelligencer
- Specializing in Farmhouses and the Central/Upper Bucks Area
- Professional Marketing Expertise
- ‘Agent of Choice’ for Many First Time Homebuyers
- BS: Finance from Del Val University with Honors
- Tech Savvy, Social Media Proficient, Internet SEO Knowledge, and Superior Negotiation Skills
- You always work with me and talk to me
- Successful Short Sale Negotiator
- Trustworthy, Honest, and Easy to Work With