Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
The CLHMS Designation is the official designation of the Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate program.
The Institute helps real estate professionals provide high quality service to the buyers and sellers of luxury homes and in so doing, maximize their own success in the upper-tier residential market. As a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate agent committed to success in the luxury marketplace, we invite you to join us and earn your Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® designation.
Featuring a dedicated website designed for high-end listings, distinctive marketing materials, attractive advertising discounts, specialized training, and unique direct-marketing tools targeted at your customers and prospects, Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate gives you the competitive advantages you need to successfully build your book of luxury business.
Speaking of competitive advantages, below are the steps for earning the CLHMS designation:
- Register for the two-day Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist training course.
- Once training is completed, you will become a Member of The Institute and receive a two-year membership with The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (that's a complimentary extra year and a savings of $225).
- As a member, you will have access to the member network, and thousands of dollars worth of member benefits.
- When you have met the performance requirements, complete the application form and fax it to The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing at 214.485.3310.
- Active members may wait as long as three years after completing the course to submit performance requirement verification.
- Agents who submit at least two properties sold at one million dollars or more will receive the special acknowledgment of being members of THE MILLION DOLLAR GUILD, a select recognition group within The Institute.
Do I have to meet the CLHMS performance standards before I can take the training?
No, you can take the training and meet performance standards later. Active Members may take as long as three years after completing the course to submit performance requirements for verification and earn the designation.