– Benefits of Membership –
Membership begins with training, where you learn the skills required to serve affluent clients, and the value of membership grows as you put the benefits and resources available to you into use. As a member of The Institute, you:
- Get noticed by the affluent. Your online member profile allows affluent buyers and sellers to find you when they are looking for a luxury real estate professional.
- Grow unique skills to earn more luxury listings. From monthly webinars to free CE, members gain access to practical strategies and tools to build your client database, earn new luxury listings, negotiate effectively, and more.
- Receive discounts not available anywhere else. The investment in membership pays for itself with the deep discounts you receive with The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes, and others as well as 100 records yearly using Wealth Engine’s prospecting tool.
Below are the most common goals our members have. Click on each goal to see how some of the Institute's exclusive tools, resources, and products can help our members achieve success in the luxury real estate market.
Find prospective clients and win luxury listings
- Online Wealth Lookup - The Institute's Online Wealth Lookup, OWL, is a simplified interface to WealthEngine's FindWealth 8™ - just for our Members. OWL gives you a quick and easy way to get a financial "snapshot" of prospects, helping you quickly assess credibility, begin your qualifying process, gain leverage in negotiations, strengthen relationships, and earn trust.
- The Wall Street Journal - Whether you want to differentiate yourself with a unique marketing tool or simply attract the right buyer, a beautiful ad in the right publication could be the difference between "days on market" and "sold fast." Members receive a 25% discount off listed print rates in The Wall Street Journal.
- American Affluence Research Center - Focusing exclusively on the affluent market, AARC offers research-validated, highly- targeted mailing lists of the affluent. AARC can help you to develop mailing lists that are very accurate in reaching your targeted prospects through three specialized plans exclusive to Institute Members.
- ProxioPro - Valued at $99, Institute Members have access to a free standard account with unlimited enhanced listings. ProxioPro enables you to get international visibility for you and your listings, connect with more than one million international agents for networking and referrals, and search international agents and their listings.
- Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands Digital - This insightful and comprehensive digital reference guide provides a cultural orientation of best practices and protocols when meeting clients of all backgrounds, enabling you to increase revenue opportunities by developing long-term client relationships.
Find prospective buyers and market the property
- WE Prospecting - Institute Members receive an annual 100 records with WealthEngine's Prospecting tool, allowing you to create a custom mailing list of precisely targeted and qualified affluent prospects, based on your own chosen criteria.
- ProxioPro - ProxioPro enables you to get international visibility for you and your listings, connect with more than one million international agents for networking and referrals, and search international agents and their listings. Institute Members receive a free standard account with unlimited enhanced listings, a $99 value.
- Supreme Auctions - Work with the industry leader in accelerated marketing, which brings buyers and sellers together in a smooth, swift and transparent transaction. Institute Members receive a referral bonus for their first luxury auction.
- Luxury Publications - The Institute has negotiated exclusive rates for our Members with high-end print and digital media companies The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes, Home By Design, James Edition, Scene, and YUE Magazine.
Connect with Peers
Network with other Institute Members and international real estate agents
- Member Directory and Class Roster - Savvy members use the Institute's Find A Member directory to develop a targeted list of luxury agents for networking and to farm the list for referrals. Live class attendees are able to use their class roster as the beginning of their targeted list.
- Leaders In Luxury - The premier event in luxury home marketing, Leaders in Luxury gathers the real estate profession's best and brightest for an information conference filled with learning and networking. Share ideas, hear from luxury industry experts, connect with industry friends, and grow your network.
- ProxioPro - Connect with more than one million international real estate agents with a free standard account on ProxioPro to enhance your referral network.
- FIABCI - With individual, company, and professional association members in 57 countries, membership with FIABCI (The International Real Estate Federation) gives you access to 2 million potential contacts.
Grow Your Skills
Gain insightful knowledge, continue your education, and earn the CLHMSTM designation
- McKissock Learning - Institute Members receive unlimited, online Continuing Education (CE) through our sister company, McKissock Learning at no additional cost.
- Webinars - Through regular webinars, Institute Members gain insightful and relevant knowledge from industry leaders and experts applicable to your business, strategy, and goals.
- National Luxury Market Report - Developed by Altos Research, the Institute's Luxury Market Report is the only real-time, national index and report specifically focused on the luxury market, helping our members gain insights into overall market trends nationally and for 30 metro areas in the U.S.
- Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands Digital - This digital reference guide is available to all Institute members and has more than 70 country profiles, each with interactive maps and vital cultural knowledge, helping you to understand your potential clients' decision-making styles.
Position yourself and your credentials
- Institute Logos - Brand yourself as a luxury agent and stand out among the crowd. Qualified Institute Members have access to the Member, CLHMSTM, and GUILDTM logos based on their membership level.
- Member Profile - All Institute Members have a profile in the Find A Member Directory that can be integrated with your social media, website, featured properties, blog, and more.
- Institute Products - Institute-branded products have a mark of distinction that your prospects and clients will notice. Institute Members can order materials such as business card jackets, lapel pins, foil-stamps, and more, all branded with logos applicable to their membership level.
- Branding Solutions - The Institute has negotiated exclusive rates for our Members with print and digital media companies The Wall Street Journal, Unique Homes, Home By Design, James Edition, Scene, and YUE Magazine.