– Eric Copper –
Global Exposure. Texas Reach. Local Expertise.
Austin Portfolio Real Estate | KW International
1611 W 5th Street, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78703
Markets Served: Austin, TX;Round Rock, Texas;Cedar Park, Texas;San Marcos, Texas;Lakeway, Texas;
Specialties: Athletes/Celebrities; Executive Relocation; Gated Communities; International Buyers; Waterfront/Waterview;
What do Clients Say?
We worked with Eric Copper during the recent purchase of our Texas ranch. We were impressed with Eric’s real estate knowledge and professionalism throughout every step of the process. His expertise and analytical skills allowed a negotiation and closure within thirty days of property identification. We were equally impressed with Eric Copper’s entire team. They were all exceedingly professional with each aspect of the property purchase. We found it easy to work with Eric as he possesses integrity, tireless energy, and great affability.N. Sanders
Eric and his team are among the best in this nation! We had a very short window to buy a house in Austin, and Eric literally made himself available to us on short notice. Once we put an offer on the house, Eric's team made sure that it was a smooth and fair transition. I would recommend Eric to anyone in Austin.A. Tyler
As a real estate professional in the commercial arena myself, I can tell you that Eric is a real PRO. He is competent, knowledgeable and reliable. I would definitely recommend him.D. Kahn
Eric was great! He went above and beyond our greatest expectations! We will be using Eric again soon. We highly recommend Eric!A. Koplowitz
In roughly two weeks we've had realtor tour, open house and two showings. I'm pleased with the online traffic we're getting and the markets we're represented in. You guys are a selling machine…couldn't be happier with your work.C. Groody
Gary Keller, founder of Keller Williams Realty International, quicklyrecognized Eric's leadership and emergence into the Austin market hiring Ericin 2006 as the broker for his flagship offices where he led over 1600 agentsand was responsible for over 7,000 transactions and $1B in sales volumeannually. Returning to his roots in 2010, he is actively selling again and hisaccomplishments have continued to receive accolades.
Since 2012, Eric has been recognized as both the #1 Top-Selling Agent inhis company of over 900 agents and ranked #5 by the Austin BusinessJournal. Eric is a proud member of theprestigious and exclusive Luxury League, Platinum Top 50 and Elite 25™organizations.
With experience ranging from moderately priced condominiums tomulti-million dollar single-family homes, Eric’s clients value his level ofknowledge, negotiating skills, and sophistication necessary to successfullybring their transaction to the closing table. His diverse client base includestop-level executives, professional athletes, celebrities, to first-time homebuyers all of whom require discretion and dedication. This discretion isapplied to every client.
Eric has built a sterling reputation on personalized service andprofessionally handled transactions where his honesty, integrity, andprofessionalism coupled with creative and innovative ideas consistently yieldexceptional results.
When hiring Eric to represent you, whether relocating, buying, orselling, your expectations will be met and exceeded as he takes enormous pridein his client’s satisfaction.
Born and raised in Chicago, Eric relocated to Austin in 2000 and hasfelt at home ever since. He is actively involved in the community serving as amajor contributor and volunteering his time and leadership to severalnon-profit organizations that he is passionate about.
In his free time, Eric enjoys a wide variety of activities such astraveling, riding his bike, boating, and skiing. You might also find himperforming periodically in musicals and singing in various venues. His mosttreasured time is with family and friends.
● Bachelor of Arts, BusinessAdministration and Marketing
● #1 Top Closed Volume (2016,2015, 2013, 2012) ; #2 Top Closed Volume (2014)
● Austin Business Journal’s #5 ResidentialReal Estate Agent in 2016
● Platinum Top 50 CenturionWinner (2013 to Present)
● Elite 25 Distinction (2012 toPresent)
● Luxury League Distinction(Inaugural 2017 Member)
● Who’s Who In Luxury RealEstate Member
● Founding Member, KellerWilliams Luxury Homes Division (2006)
● The Institute for Luxury HomesMarketing (2005 to Present)
● Austin Board of Realtors (2004to Present)
● Broker and Team Leader for thenation’s #1 franchise real estate office in profit, number of transactions, andsales volume (2006-2010)
● Board of Trustees, The LongCenter for the Performing Arts (2013 to Present)
● Board of Trustees, ZachTheatre (2016 to Present)
● Conspirare Symphonic Choir
● Cyclist and volunteer forAustin's annual Hill Country Ride for AIDS (2005-Present)
● Corporate Sponsorship SteeringCommittee, HRC (Human Rights Campaign 2005 to 2008)
● Certified InternationalProperty Specialist (CIPS)
● Certified NegotiationSpecialist (CNE)
● Certified Luxury HomeMarketing Specialist (CHLMS)
● Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)