– Manuel Vargas –
White glove service, guaranteed satisfaction...
Keller Williams Realty Landmark
3255 Francis Lewis Blvd, 2ND FL, Flushing, NY 11358
Keller Williams Realty Landmark II
75-35 31st Ave.,, E. Elmhurst, NY 11370
Markets Served: Bayside, New York;Malba, New York;Fresh Meadows, New York;Jackson Heights, New York;Rego Park, New York;Little Neck, New York;East Elmhurst, New York;Elmhurst, New York;Woodside, New York;Maspeth, New York;Jamaica Estates, New York;Forest Hills Gardens, New York;Sunnyside Gardens, New York;Astoria, New York;Flushing, New York;Little Neck, New York;Whitestone, New York;Douglaston, New York;Glen Oaks, New York;Long Island City, New York;Forest Hills, New York;Sunnyside, New York;Middle Village, New York;
Specialties: 1031 Exchanges; Architecturally Significant; Athletes/Celebrities; Co-ops/Condos; International Buyers;
What do Clients Say?
"I had listed my house with two other brokers before listing with Mr. Vargas. My property was unique, a lakefront property on 1/3 of an acre in NYC, Bayside. The difference was evident from the beginning, from his pricing strategy, to his marketing, to the cooperation with other brokers and his regular feedback. I understand now why he was the one able to sell my house and close on it in spite of all the legal obstacles we encountered. I mean, he even assisted my attorney in clearing a 40 yr old title issue. He got compliments from both attorneys at the closing. I could not have selected a better all around broker"Monique (a celebrity, lastname withheld); april,2011
"I am a licensed broker myself, now more active in developing luxury property than listing and selling. I know every broker in Queens. When the time came to list my luxury condos, i knew Manuel was the one"Mr. Misk. May 2011
"My brother built our family house with his own hands. He was a carpenter by trade. He met Mr. Vargas 12 years ago and he told me to call him when the right time came. So i did. He sold our family home for $1,200,000 in Astoria, even though all other brokers said it could not be done."Mrs. Valentini Exhakoustos. March, 2008
The Focus is On You
The qualifications and skills of a real estate agent are important. But even more important are his/her integrity and reliability. Does the agent listen to your concerns? Manuel does.
When you decide to sell your property or find your dream home, you can't afford to work with an inexperienced, pushy, or unscrupulous agent. You deserve the best. Manuel Vargas is a proven winner who is not only qualified and accomplished, but also caring and dedicated to meeting your real estate goals
Manuel Understand Your Needs
He puts himself in your shoes. Manuel understands your needs first hand, whether you are buying or selling. He lives in a single-family home in Queens and is aware of the value that a homeowner adds to a residence over the years. Manuel also owns investment real estate, so if a property has tenants, he knows how to approach them, and he will make the transaction smooth and easy for you.
Manuel will personally guide you during every step of the business and explain common myths, fundamental facts, and complicated financial data. He will be there for you when you need him. Manuel works with people of all backgrounds and speaks fluent English and Spanish.
If you seek reliability, efficiency, and precision, you'll love Manuel. He won't wait for others to make it happen. His creative and diverse advertising produces long lists of prospects that you can benefit from. Last year, Manuel spent 20% of his income promoting his client's properties. He is dedicated to the successful outcome of your real estate transaction.
Successful Track Record
Manuel closes his clients properties at an average 95% of the asking price or better. He averages just 3 weeks from the time of listing to the time a contract is signed. With Manuel your closing will occur in as little as 4-8 weeks, at your convenience.
In addition to individual homeowners, clients that buy or sell property with Manuel include:
Real estate attorneys
Out-of-town real estate brokers
Real estate appraisers
These knowledgeable professionals understand the importance of working with the best. They trust Manuel. In fact, Manuel has numerous happy buyers and sellers just like you. Ask him for references.
NYU Degree, Qualifications & Community Involvement
Manuel is the only real estate broker in Queens who holds an NYU degree. In fact he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate.
After training at various franchises, Manuel archived Hall of Fame status and established Pan/American Realty as a broker/owner.
Education and experience qualify Manuel as an expert in valuating residential and investment grade real estate. His long-time relationship with different sources of financing gives him an edge when it comes to taking a listed property to closing.
Manuel's knowledge of the business extends to training and advising other real estate agents who learn from his professionalism and success.
Manuel's involvement in the community through the New York City Lions Club has earned him a Congressional Award for which Manuel has been inducted to the Congressional Record. Multiple neighborhood associations, an autism school, Habitat for Humanity, and others benefit from Manuel's support.
All of his knowledge and skills is at your disposal. Let Manuel work for you!
When it comes to your real estate goals, you want to know the person you are dealing with. Manuel personally handles all transactions and has full time efficient an friendly staff . He is an excellent listing broker and a superb selling broker. He will customize a marketing plan to accomplish your real estate goals with no headaches, in the desired time frame, and for the right price.
Manuel is positive and open. He knows how to work with others and develop relationships. He will gladly cooperate with other agents if you so desire. With his expertise, he can five you an objective and informed valuation of your property. And he can tell you definitively if a pre-approved letter is credible or not.
So relax and leave everything to Manuel. You'll save time, money, and aggravation. You can trust Manuel to get you the results you want.
1. Licensed NY Real Estate Broker.
2. NYU Bachelor of Science in Real Estate (Magna Cum Laude).
3. Licensed FL Real Estate Broker.
4. Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
5. Former Platinum and Hall of Fame Member, Re/Max International.
6. Qualified to deliver accurate Broker’s Price Opinions for Commercial, Mixed Used and Residential Properties.
7. Specialized New Construction Listing Agent.
8. Fully bilingual English/Spanish.
9. And always: Honest, Prompt and Efficient services.
More information about Manuel
Manuel has more than 18 years of experience in the Queens Real Estate Market. He has witnessed full cycles of the market activity and knows how to adapt to its fluctuations. A Hall of Fame member for a large franchise, in the new millennium Manuel decided to start PAN/AMERICAN Realty. As of January 2008 Manuel has increased his service area to include Norteast Queens and he has partnered with Keller Williams. Now Team Panamerican at Keller Williams Realty Landmark and our 75 licensed fellow agents can take care of your real estate needs in the whole of Queens county.
Amongst the reasons for doing so, was the motivation to deliver excellent personalized service to his clients and to establish a household name synonymous with honesty, professionalism and efficient marketing techniques. Manuel and Team Panamerican, the most efficient brokerage in Queens, have exceeded all expectations. It should be mentioned as evidence that Manuel and Team Panamerican advertise and sell more than larger offices where clients are often “lost in the shuffle”.
Since early stages of his career, Manuel wished to give expert realty advice to clients and customers, reason why he decided to seek academic education. He is the only active broker in Queens with a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate from NYU, where he graduated “Magna Cum Laude”. In addition, he has completed numerous professional seminars and he was recently admitted as a FL Real Estate Broker.
But perhaps more than his extensive experience, his academic background and his successful marketing campaigns, this is what sets Manuel apart from other brokers:
- His personalized dedication to every client and customer.
- His detailed follow up of the real estate transactions.
- The boundless energy with which he manages contingencies, making the real estate experience worry-free for those who entrust him with their real estate goals.
Top Reasons To Trust Manuel With Your Real Estate Goals
1. Manuel is a Licensed Broker/Owner and the only NYU Bachelor of Science in Real Estate in Queens.
2. He trained at various franchises achieving “Hall of Fame Status” and he added his detailed personalized style of service by founding Panamerican Realty.
3. Manuel is an excellent listing broker and a superb selling broker. He won’t just wait for somebody else to sell your property but he will gladly cooperate with other agents if you so desire.
4. Manuel knows financing in detail: the banks, the bankers, the mortgage brokers and the programs. The myths and the facts and he will tell you whether a pre-approval letter is credible or not.
5. When buying or selling you should have an accurate idea of the market value of a property. Manuel is an expert in valuating residential and investment real estate property in Queens. Don’t just believe “free” biased opinions with strings attached. Call Manuel and have an objective perspective of your property on this market.
6. Manuel’s average time from listing to contract is 3 weeks and from contract to closing is 8 weeks.
7. Manuel’s percentage of successful closings of sales is 99.99%. Impressive and true.
8. Manuel spent 20% of his last year income promoting clients properties. He spends money to achieve your goals.
9. Manuel handles personally all his transactions. Additionally he has full time support staff and a handful of agents that are experienced, well trained and trustworthy.
10. Manuel deals with buyers and sellers from every ethnic background. He speaks English and Spanish fluently and because he is a landlord himself, Manuel will be the best broker to approach your tenants while selling your property.
11. Even the Banks, Real Estate attorneys, out of town Real Estate brokers, Estates, Governmental organizations and Real Estate Appraisers have given Manuel their properties to sell. He must be doing it right.
12. Manuel buys and sells Real Estate for himself. He knows how it feels, he knows how it works and he has dealt with Real Estate people as a principal. He knows what he is talking about.
13. Manuel’s guaranteed, diverse and creative advertising, give him a long list of prospects looking to buy or sell in our area. Ask to see his current list of prospects.
14. Manuel cares about his clientele. Ask for references from his buyers, sellers, from lawyers and other professionals. Ask them, if he is honest, prompt and efficient as he claims. Ask him about his positive attitude, as his business card reads.
15. Manuel worked for a major franchise for 7 years reaching the “Hall of Fame Award”. He gathered all the experience but he’s aware of the lack of personalized service by big corporations.
16. Consider, compare and choose the best. Because you deserve it. Because you can’t afford to fall in the hands of the inexperienced, the pushy and the unscrupulous.
17. Exposure, exposure, exposure. Advertising, promotion and accessibility to a property are key factors to maximize exposure and offers to purchase. Manuel is willing to try every method and represent your property in the Multiple Listing Service to achieve the highest possible price.
18. Manuel is a Realtor and as such he is proud to adhere to their code of ethics. Realtor.com is also the largest and most complete source of residential listings in the nation. There, Manuel will feature your property with a special enhancement and virtual tours so it stands out from the crowd.
19. Communication and feedback are the services that consumers demands the most. Manuel returns calls expeditiously, he will give you feedback in writing after every showing and he will take the time to explain you any step of the process that is unfamiliar to you. With Manuel, no question goes unanswered and you get straight answers.
20. A reputation to be proud of. Competitors will tell you that Manuel is a firm negotiator and a knowledgeable one. Expect Manuel to get involved into clean, honest dealings and Manuel’s good reputation to be put at your service and to your advantage. He has been known to tell homeowners to ask more for their houses if he thinks they can get more and he has even been Power of Attorney for his clients.
21. In changing markets you want to be kept up to date as far as pricing; Manuel will guarantee you have the latest comparable sales, whether they are lower or higher so you know the truth about the latest market trends. This will provide you with a valuation compass to get the fastest and best results when you are navigating the real estate markets.
22. Save time, Save money, Save aggravation. Use Manuel. A Real Broker. The best one around