– Ileana Rodriguez –
I have over 30 years of experience. Experience Matters…..
RE/MAX Advance Realty
7220 Red Road, South Miami, FL 33143
Markets Served: Coral Gables, FL; South Miami, Florida; South Beach, Florida; Pinecrest, Florida; Miami, Florida; Palmetto Bay, Florida;
Specialties: 1031 Exchanges; Executive Relocation; International Buyers; LGBT Friendly; Listing Specialist;
What do Clients Say?
Love Ileana. She has been a great resource to me and my family. She has helped with the purchase of two homes and the rental of another. I highly recommend her!Jessica Covell
Ileana listed our home, and I always felt as if we were her most important clients. She always returns calls quickly, she kept us informed at all times, and was very helpful with suggestions about what could help us sell our home faster vs. improvements that would've cost us money, but not increased the sale price. She sold our home in about six weeks, and we were very happy with the price. Now we've contacted her again to list an investment apartment we own. I'm very confident in her experience, reliability, and energy.Marilyn Delagloria
Very professional, goes out of her way to ensure the client is taken care of and understands the process in detail. Ileana will travel out of her zone to meet with clients and provides all necessary services needed to purchase a home.Nelson Rabi
Ileana has been my real estate agent both for the purchase and the sale of my property in Miami. Her knowledge and experience that she provided was unmeasurable. On both of these transactions I knew that she exceeded my expectations. I definitely would give her a call if I were to purchase or sell another property in South Florida.
Ileana helped us find the best house, in the best neighborhood and area for our very specific needs. After being forced to move out of our first residence due to some landlord issues we found an "emergency" place to live in for 3 to 4 months. But it was almost 20 miles from work and really took a toll on finances, time and health in general. We contacted Ileana after dealing with almost 6 other realtors in the area. Ileana was the ONLY one who went out of her way to really give us real options based on our real needs, not a generic list of places all over the place that in the end were not at all what we wanted or needed. It is great to feel you have the assistance of someone who really knows what they are doing. Ileana was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of finding our perfect house, gave us helpful tips to deal with the owners and helped make the whole process extremely easy. It was a pleasure to deal with Ileana and would recommend her to anyone seeking real estate services in the miami areaJuan Lopez PHD
In1982, during my second year in college, my parents who were both in Real Estateneeded my help so I decided to obtain my Real Estate License -- little did I knowthat it would become a life-long career!! I quickly became successful and by the time I was 20 years old Ipurchased my first home.
In1998 I took a five year hiatus to become a Financial Investment Banker for Citibank,N.A., managing vast portfolios for affluent clients in South and CentralAmerica.
Then,in 2002 I opened my own Real Estate company and merged with RE/MAX AdvanceRealty in 2007. I have never looked back!! It was one of the best decisions Iever made! Every year since joiningRE/MAX I have achieved their prestigious "100% Club" award.
Asidefrom my successful and extensive experience as a Broker-Associate, I also haveseveral designations and memberships related to real estate:
- CRS (Council of Residential Specialist) - just 4% of all Realtors in the U.S. are bestowed this designation requiring intense training and experience.
- CDPE (Certified Distress Property Expert)
- CREO (Certified REO Specialist)
- I.R.E.S. (International Real Estate Specialist - Member) - an elite international referral organization
- ICREA / World Properties (International Consortium of Real Estate Associations) WorldProperties.com is backed by the ICREA, which is comprised of 30+ leading national real estate organizations, representing 2 million brokers/agents worldwide, each of whom adhere to a code of conduct, also providing benefits to broker/agent members by assisting them in marketing and facilitating business in the global marketplace. It also assists consumers in locating properties outside their country and in finding qualified real estate professionals.
- E-Pro - state of the art technology training; the only Technology Certification Program of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Transnational Referral Agent
- RES.NET Certified
- Equator.com Platinum Certified
- Five Star Institute Certified
I am also fluent in Spanishand some Portuguese.