– Kimberly Hunstiger –
"Your Home Is Where Our Hearts Are"
5590 N. Academy Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Markets Served: Colorado Springs, CO; Monument, Colorado; Palmer Lake, Colorado; Black Forest, Colorado; Broadmoor, Colorado; Peyton, Colorado; Woodland Park, Colorado;
Specialties: Buyer's Specialist; Country Club Properties; Country Properties; Custom Construction; Executive Relocation; Gated Communities; Golf; Listing Specialist; Mountain Properties; New Homes; Residential Investments; Resort/Vacation;
What do Clients Say?
We enjoyed working with this great couple! Selling a home can be quite stressful ... With their knowledge and experience Kimberly and Andy helped us make it through this tough time by listening to our needs and helping us make wise decisions.Zillow
Kimberly and Andy are amazing. They came to our home, looked it over, made suggestions on what to do to get the maximum dollars for our property. We did everything they said and they sold our house in just 3 weeks, for more than we thought we would ever get for it. They are both very thorough and stay on top of everything all the way through the closing. They don't miss a beat. Also, we were moving out of state and then even contacted a qualified realtor in the state we were moving to. We would highly recommend them for selling your home or buying a new home.Zillow
We have known Kimberly and Andy for several years now, but this is the first time we have gotten a chance to work with them on a Real Estate transaction. From the outset, Kimberly and Andy were extremely professional and personable. Kimberly has a wealth of knowledge and provided extremely valuable information. Upon discussing our requirements for our new house, Kimberly was able to quickly come up with a list of homes that we might like base on our requests. This list was right on the money and didn't need much adjustment. As a matter of fact, we only really looked at 4 homes and the third one was the one we ended up buying. The rest of the process went extremely smooth and Kimberly and Andy walked us through every step. Whenever we needed help or a recommendation, Kimberly and Andy had all the information we needed. Overall, the process with Kimberly and Andy was smooth and easy. If we ever need another Real Estate agent, we will turn to Kimberly and Andy for sure! If you choose them, you won't be sorry. Honesty and professionalism is what you get with Kimberly and Andy!Zillow
Kimberly and Andy make a great team, walked us through the whole process and sodl our house on the 2nd day listed. This is the 2nd time we have used Kimberly as our realtor and would recommend her team to anyone. Straightforward and honest with advice to help you sell, full of suggestions to help make your home more appealing and stays until the job was done, got many emails from her after 10pm as she stayed to get the information to use as early as possible. They really do work with you and get results. Professional and experienced - what you want in a realtor plus very friendly and easy going to make it easy to talk and express yourself. One of the best if not the best in Colorado Springs!Zillow
Kimberly was a great. She showed us 12 houses in one day because we were from out of town! They were great at handling issues and negotiation with the new HOA and going back to the seller to get those issues resolved.Zillow
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A TEAM WHO . . .
Will get results? Will dedicate the time and effortto get your property sold or to help you find the right place to call home? Willput you in the strongest negotiating position possible? Cares enough about theirclients to always be learning and educating themselves so they can stay intouch with the changing trends of our market? Understands your needs andcares about your satisfaction? Willserve your needs with the highest integrity, honesty, and professionalism?
LOOK NO FURTHER . . .
We are full time, full service Realtorsdedicated to providing you professional service and the most stress freetransaction possible! We promise to putyour needs first, pay closeattention to what you have to say,and help you achieve your goals inthe Colorado Springs/El Paso County Real Estate Market. YOURHome Is Where Our Hearts Are!
EXPERIENCE - BACKGROUND:
· Decades of sales & customer care experience providingexcellent service to our clients and customers
· RE/MAX Advantage Broker Associates
· Extensive Sales, Negotiation, Marketing andCustomer Service training and experience
EDUCATION – DESIGNATIONS - AWARDS:
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – The National Associationof Realtors (NAR) says: “Just 4% of all Realtors in the U.S. are CertifiedResidential Specialists. That’s because just one in 25 has the experience, thecommitment and the hours of advanced training.
· Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) – CNE professionalshave been trained in advanced negotiation techniques and approaches. Thistraining enables your agent to better help you achieve your goals.
· Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – The CLHMS designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that theagents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience and competence necessaryto list and sell luxury homes.
· Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) - (NAR) says: “Realtorswith the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate tobetter serve and protect their clients.”
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) – NAR says: “Havingthis designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.”
· Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) – CDPE Realtors have had extensive training inforeclosure avoidance, with a particular emphasis on short sales. These expertsoffer you the best possible chance of the most positive outcome in a shortsale.
· Military Residential Specialist (MilRes) – MilRes Agents aretrained in how to handle the complex, unique situations facing active and retiredmilitary members.
· RE/MAX International – Chairmans Club Award –2017-2018, 100% Club Award – 2006, 2008-2014 ▪ RE/MAX Executive Club – 2007, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
· 2013-2015 Member of Peak Producers – Top 10% of All Licensed Agents in ColoradoSprings
· National Association of Realtors ▪ ColoradoAssociation of Realtors ▪ Pikes Peak Association of Realtors ▪ InstituteFor Luxury Home Marketing ▪ Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) ▪ Councilof Residential Specialists
A LITTLE ABOUT US - SPECIAL INTERESTS – COMMUNITYACTIVITIES:.
· Kimberly Hunstiger (licensedRealtor) has more than 30 years of sales experience with over 14 yearsbeing in real estate and is the heart and soul of the team. Her devotion toher clients and commitment to excellence is our trademark! She has moved more than 17 times, many of thosewhile her husband served on Active Duty in the military for over 22 years, so shecan truly understand the process and special needs of families who arerelocating, as well as those moving to a new home within the area. She definitelycan empathize with the turmoil buyers and sellers experience during the movingprocess.
· Andy Hunstiger (licensed Realtor) retired from the Air Forceafter serving over 22 years on active duty. He spent the next 11 years in thesatellite launch and on-orbit operations business with Northrup Grumman. In2015 he joined Kimberly in the real estate business.
· Brad Vieira (licensed Realtor) is a graduate of Colorado StateUniversity and an accomplished artist. He joined the team in 2016, bringing with him strong negotiating skillsand customer focus from his experience in insurance at Nationwide.
· Debra Wagner (licensed Realtor) joined the team in 2017 andreactivated her license in 2019. She brings many years of real estateexperience to the table. She has been licensed in both Illinois and Colorado. Herenthusiasm and passion for real estate and her dedication to her clients arequalities that maker her a perfect fit both for the team and for her clients.
· Jennifer Christensen (a former Realtor) is ourAssistant and Client Coordinator. She brings with her not only real estateexperience but her prior work at a title company is invaluable. Her meticulousattention to detail and determination to always make things better shine throughfor both Buyers and Sellers.
AREAS THAT WE SERVE:
All Metro Colorado Springs ▪ Air Force Academy ▪ Black Forest ▪ Briargate▪Broadmoor ▪Calhan ▪ CathedralPines ▪Central Area Cheyenne Mountain ▪ Cordera ▪Eastside ▪Falcon ▪Flying Horse ▪Fountain Valley ▪Ft. Carson ▪High Forest ▪Kings Deer
Manitou Springs ▪ Monument ▪ Northeast ▪ Northgate ▪ Northwest ▪ Old Farm ▪ Old North End ▪ PalmerLake
Peterson Air Force Base ▪ Peyton ▪ Pine Creek ▪ SchrieverAir Force Base ▪Southeast ▪Southwest ▪Stetson Hills ▪University Park
Ute Pass ▪ VillageSeven ▪Woodland Park ▪Wolf Ranch ▪Woodmoor