– Khai Tran –
Start as your realtor - End as your friend
One Riverway, Houston, TX 77056
Markets Served: Houston, TX;Cypress, Texas;Sugar Land, Texas;Katy, Texas;
Specialties: International Buyers; New Homes; Residential Investments;
It's nice to e-meet you! Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about me, I always struggle with the formal bio and figured it'd be easier to just give you some (fun!) facts about me instead.
1) I was born and raised in Vietnam but having spent almost 20 years in Houston, I consider myself a very proud Houstonian and a local expert. I am happily married to my beautiful wife and am beyond grateful that God has chosen me to be my precious little girl's daddy. My daughter is 3 years old and definitely runs our household!
2) I pursued a double major in college and graduated from Trinity University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance. I loved school so much that I went on to get a Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Houston :). I won't blame you if you're making the Asian assumptions in your head as you're reading this. I am indeed good at math and science and somewhat of a nerd at heart.
3) I was lucky enough to get a nice, fancy corporate job as a Senior Financial Analyst for a big commercial real estate company. I learned a great deal during my 6 years working there and got equipped with a wealth of knowledge in many different facets of the business. It was also during this time that I dabbled in real estate investment of various scales.
4) I love and breathe real estate, thus I decided to leave my corporate job to become a Realtor full-time. I have enjoyed every minute of it and appreciate the opportunity to pursue my passion day in and day out. In a city with almost 40,000 Realtors, the competition is fierce but that's another reason why I love Houston.
5) I am a BIG fan of the city and think it pales to none in comparison. Houston has so much to offer - you can find everything you want and need here for a fraction of the cost. And, if you love food as much as I do, I guess we can consider ourselves very lucky! We will never go hungry here because there are over 10,000 restaurants at our disposal!
All kidding aside, I know you have many choices to consider when it comes to choosing a Realtor, so thank you for taking the time to get to know me. There's so much to say yet, if there are a few takeaways, I hope you remember me as the caring, passionate, knowledgeable, competent and awe-inspiring Realtor who loves his clients AND always goes above and beyond to protect his clients' best interests at heart. I may start as your Realtor but hope to be your lifelong friend in the end.
Let's connect and let me know how I can help!