– Advanced Online Application –
Advanced Online is the CLHMS™ Fast-Track training for real estate professionals who are already selling above the luxury threshold in their market. This training requires proof of sales performance before course registration. Application approval to register for training will expire after 30 days from approval.
Course completion immediately earns Membership and the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ designation is awarded with application approval.
- Get started -
To become an Institute Member and earn the CLHMS™ designation:
- Submit the Advanced Online Application for review and approval
- Register for and complete the Advanced Online Training (4-hours)
Conditional approval is provided immediately upon submittal and payment.
Final approval is provided upon successful review of submitted application (within 2 business days) and will expire after 30 days.
Completing the Advanced Online training immediately activates membership and awards the CLHMS™ designation to the membership account.
To register for Advanced Online training, complete the above forms by providing three (3) closed qualifying property transactions that meet each of the following:
- The property is residential, such as single-family home, townhome, condominium, or cooperative.
- Unimproved land, commercial, or multi-family properties do not qualify
- You can be the Listing Agent, the Buyer's Agent, or be a co-agent!
- If an applicant was both the Listing agent and Buyer's agent (double-ended) for a single transaction, the property transaction will only qualify as ONE transaction for the purpose of this application.
QUICK LOOKUP TOOLFind Luxury Threshold Prices for Market Areas.
**Once approved for the CLHMS™ designation, you must maintain your Institute Membership to continue use of the CLHMS™ branding and logo.
Each property requires supporting documentation (.pdf format) of one of the following options:
- Option 1: Closed MLS Report that includes the agent details
- Option 2: Closing Disclosure Form with agent details OR -
- Option 3: Settlement Statement WITH a Commission Disbursement Acknowledgement (CDA, or DA)
Copies of checks are not accepted per security policies.
We understand that each brokerage and market area may have different types of closing documents.
Supporting documents must verify:
- Property Address
- Property Type as Single Family Residential
- Sold Price
- Closing Date
- Applicant involvement for sale
There is no need to include auxiliary files such as marketing collateral.