The Institute's intensive, two-day luxury home sales and marketing training is the first step in becoming an Institute Member and earning the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS™) designation. The training will help you:
- Win Clients. Our members come out of training with the tools and resources to prospect affluent buyers and sellers and understand their specific needs.
- Market Properties. Our expert trainers guide you through the marketing consultation process specific to high net worth clientele.
- Connect With Peers. Meet with other new Institute Members to start building your referral network.
- Grow Your Skills. Learn how to negotiate effectively and understand the nuances of complex, luxury transactions.
- Brand Yourself. Walk out of training with the confidence and action plan to market yourself as THE luxury real estate professional in your market with the tools necessary to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Licensed real estate agents are welcome to register for the course and will become an Institute Member upon completing the course.
- Existing Members may audit any public course for a nominal fee if space is available. Login to your Member Portal and click here to see upcoming courses.
To learn more about registration eligibility, please email email@example.com.
To see a full schedule of upcoming in-person and virtual courses, click here.
Day 1 Topics
- Adopt a Luxury Mindset
- Build Your Personal Luxury Brand
- Grow Your Sphere of Influence
Day 2 Topics
- Win Luxury Listings
- Explore the Art of Negotiation
- Marketing Your Luxury Listings
- Using Your Member Resources
Upon completion of the training your first year membership with The Institute is activated, unlocking the Member Benefits in your Member Portal.
Members can submit qualifying transactions that meet the CLHMS™ sales requirements any time using the CLHMS Application located in their Member Portal.
Click here to learn more about the sales requirements for the CLHMS™ designation.
The National Association of Realtor's Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) has approved The Institute's two-day, live training for 2 units of annual maintenance credit for holders of the CRS designation.
For more information about the CRS designation, visit crs.com.
Please note that not all courses, private courses, or online courses are eligible for CE credit. Check the details on each course to confirm. The Institute's live and livestream courses may approved for continuing education (CE) credit in certain states.
The following states have approved The Institute's Luxury Livestream for continuing education (CE) credit:
- Florida – 8 hours of general CE credit (Florida Licensees)
- Minnesota – 10 hours of general CE credit (Minnesota and North Dakota Licensees)
- New Jersey – 6 hours of general CE credit (New Jersey licensees only)
- Oregon – 13.5 hours of general CE credit (Oregon licensees only)
- Tennessee – 10 hours of general CE credit (Tennessee licensees only)
- Texas – 15 hours of CE credit (Texas licensees only) TX CE Provider: The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, LP #398, TX CE Course: Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Training #41896
- Utah – 9 hours of CE credit (Utah licensees only)
- Washington – 12.5 hours of CE credit (Washington licensees only)
- Wyoming – 13 hours of CE credit (Wyoming licensees only)
Approval for additional states may be pending. Please note that some states require agents to complete any training in their state to qualify for CE credit. State licensing agencies may update their terms and CE requirements without notifying The Institute. The information provided here should be used as a guide for making your professional development decisions. We encourage you to contact your state licensing entity for the most up-to-date information before selecting a training option.