– Sandi Godbey –

As Your Luxury Real Estate Professional I'm Here For You!

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1109 Oak Park Dr., Fort. Collins, CO 80525


Tel: 970-223-6500
Fax: 970-223-6933
Cell: 970-219-6116

Markets Served:  Fort Collins, Colorado; Loveland, Colorado; Timnath, Colorado; Greeley, Colorado; Johnstown, Colorado;

Specialties: Buyer's Specialist; College Communities; Country Properties; Executive Relocation; Golf; Listing Specialist; New Homes; Senior; Townhomes/Condos; Waterfront/Waterview;

About Sandi

As your Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialists I promise to deliver quality service to you. With over 14 years of experience in Northern Colorado I have faciitated more than $50 Million in Real Estate transactions. Working with Buyers and Sellers, my work as your Real Estate Professional is not completed until you are satisfied.

If Selling, my free Home Evaluations will actively search home values in your area, providing you with detailed information that puts all into perspective and easy intrepretation. My high-end Marketing Plan custom to your property takes the guess work out of Selling your home and giving your property the best exposure possible. When you are ready to Sell, please understand I'm here to help, making sure your Listing has the best exposure to reach the right Buyer.  I'm hear to provide a step by step process, reducing the stress of Selling.

If Buying, the process can often times seem overwhelming. I will always take the time to guide you through the Real Estate process and keeping you informed of the community you will be living in.  Finding your dream home should be a great experience.

With the backing of a Global Brand we will work side by side to ensure a seamless process and World-Class Service.  Coldwell Banker has served the Luxury Market since 1933. Coldwell Banker is Worldwide with the average Selling home price at $1.9 Million with 88,000 professional Real Estate Agents located in 50 Countries. 

Please give me 1% of your Trust and I will earn the other 99%!