– Host a Course –
HELP YOUR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES
AS LUXURY EXPERTS
No matter which firm you are with or which market you serve, we can help you maximize your success and your income! For more than a decade The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing has been the premier independent authority in training and accreditation for real estate agents working the luxury residential market.
WHY HOST THE TWO-DAY LUXURY SALES & MARKETING TRAINING COURSE?
Our luxury home marketing training courses are hosted by local real estate associations or brokerage companies. Hosting our two-day training course allows you to:
- Ensure that your agents have the best training and are equipped to capture a larger share of the luxury home market
- Minimize agent travel time and expenses by hosting locally
- Structure the course to offset meeting costs or to generate revenue
CALL US WITH QUESTIONS!
For more information on scheduling a course, please contact
our Education and Development Director:
214-485-3000 Ext 109
Continuing Education and CRS credit
The National Association of Realtor's Council of Residential Specialists has approved our live training classes for sixteen (16) units of elective credit (8 credits per day) toward the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation. For more information about the CRS designation, visit their website.
The following states have approved our live training classes for Continuing Education credit. Approval for other states may be pending. Many states require that you complete the training in-state to qualify for CE-credit. Please contact us or check with your state licensing entity for more information.
- Colorado – 8 hours of general CE credit (Colorado licensees only)
- Florida – 11 hours of FREC credit (Florida licensees only) sponsored by Miami Association of REALTORS
- Georgia – 12 hours of general CE credit (Georgia licensees only) sponsored by The Georgia Institute of Real Estate
- Minnesota – 10 hours of general CE credit (Minnesota and North Dakota Licensees)
- Nevada – 10 hours of general CE credit (Nevada licensees only)
- North Carolina – 4 hours of general CE credit (North Carolina licensees only)
- Texas – 15 hours of TREC credit (Texas licensees only)
- California – 12 hours of general CE credit (California licensees only) sponsored by McKissock - CalBRE Sponsor No. 3834