– Sales & Marketing Awards –
The Institute's Sales & Marketing Awards recognize its members who are raising the bar in the industry with innovative and effective marketing for luxury homes. This year, registrants to Leaders in Luxury are invited to submit entries in the following categories:
Sales & Marketing Awards
- Trophy Sale - The winner will be selected from the highest, closed sale price of all entries.
- Trophy Listing - The winner will be selected from the highest listing price of all entries.
- Community & Charitable Engagement - Finalists will be selected by a judge based on a submission that highlights the benefits of philanthropic activity and leveraging involvement to grow a luxury business.
- Social Marketing Presence - Finalists will be selected by a judge based on a submission that demonstrates an innovative and thoughtful approach to social marketing that focuses not on selling homes but on prospect engagement and client retention.
- Visual Marketing Campaign - Finalists will be selected by a judge based on a submission of a marketing campaign for a listing that includes high quality printed and digital materials using the latest technology and unique resources to capture the spirit of the luxury property.
Finalists for the judged categories will present their submissions during Leaders in Luxury 2017, and all attendees will be given the opportunity to vote on who should win!
Frequently Asked Questions
Any active Institute Member who is registered to attend Leaders in Luxury 2017 may submit entries for the Sales & Marketing Awards. Finalists will be presenting their submissions, giving attendees an inside look at the best practices and strategies from their peers. All finalists must be in attendance to present their entry and, if selected, accept the award.
Yes! Please indicate the category or categories for your submissions on the entry form.
- Trophy Sale - A Full MLS Sold Report (or a HUD Settlement Statement AND a Commission Disbursement Acknowledgement). The documentation must clearly state the full property address, property type or descriptions as residential, the commissioned agent's name (seller's agent or buyer's agent), sold price, and with a closed date in 2017.
- Trophy Listing - A listing presentation and sample marketing materials for a luxury residential property listed in 2017.
- Community & Charitable Engagement - A written marketing plan and any sample materials that reflect your charitable giving or engagement with your community and how that impacted your business.
- Social Marketing Presence - A detailed presentation (PowerPoint preferred) that demonstrates a long-term social marketing strategy and includes details such as the platforms used, target audience, specific content and posts, engagement tactics, and final results.
- Visual Marketing Campaign - A detailed presentation of a customized marketing strategy (PowerPoint preferred) which includes samples of any custom websites, press releases, published articles, video footage, and photography.
All entries must be received by close of business on Friday, September 15, 2017.
The Trophy Sale and Trophy Listing categories are based solely on the highest price of all submissions in each category.
Independent, expert judges will review submissions and select finalists for the other categories.
Click on the button below to access the entry form with detailed submission instructions.