– Strategic Partnerships –
The Institute is an independent firm that provides training to real estate professionals regardless of brand affiliation. We partner with industry leaders to ensure that our members have access to the latest tools and resources to achieve success and grow their luxury business.
The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ is the official designation for a number of international luxury real estate divisions, including:
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
- KW Luxury Homes International
- RE/MAX Collection
- Royal LePage Carriage Trade
The Institute is committed to providing the best possible learning experience for our members, not only during the live and online luxury home marketing training, but also during their membership. The Institute's live luxury home marketing training is approved for elective credits toward the Certified Residential Specialist, or CRS, designation.
Our partnership with McKissock Learning provides our members with free, online professional development and continuing education (CE) training.
McGraw-Hill Education and best-selling author Terri Morrison give Institute members valuable insight into how to work with and retain clients of all cultural backgrounds with the Kiss, Bow, or Shake Hands digital guide.
Partners & Preferred Vendors
Institute members receive access to exclusive tools, resources, and discounted products to help them put their training into action and succeed in their luxury market.
- duPont Registry - The monthly luxury lifestyle magazine
- HUB International - A concierge provider of upscale insurance for your affluent clients
- LuxMark International - Visual marketing experts for ultra-high-end estates
- REAL Marketing - Exclusive discounts on Market Reports, printed and digital property brochures, and more
- Unique Homes - A print and digital magazine that offers luxury listings and property tours, with internationally targeted distribution
- Wall Street Journal - The Journal's empowering global market luxury real estate section reaches more than 1.4 million affluent readers
- WealthEngine - The leading provider of predictive marketing, analytics, and audience development services includes a database of more than 300 million individuals